Government Jobs offer an opportunity to turn your aspirations into reality. If you aspire to work in the mainstream and be a part of the nation’s economic development, a job in the govt jobs may be the best option for you. Every year a number of job opportunities become available in the Government Sector. Lakhs of vacancies are expected to be created this year also, encompassing important sectors like Banking, Railways, Insurance, JET Exams, Civil Services, Medical, Media and many more. Educational qualifications for these jobs vary from Intermediate to Post Graduate.
JET Exams provides detailed govt jobs notifications on all the Government vacancies.
SSB Recruitment 2019
Sub Inspector Posts
SSB Recruitment 2019: Sashastra Seema Bal is going to conduct the Limited Departmental Competitive Examination (LDCE) for Sub Inspector posts. As per the SSB notification 2019, totally 63 vacancies are allocated for this recruitment. It invites offline application from qualified aspirants. Eligible candidates should send the filled application form to given address on or before the last date. The last date for submission of application is 18/05/2019.
Mode of Exam: Online
Post/Vacancy Name: Sub Inspector
No. of posts: 63
Exam Name: Limited Departmental Competitive Examintaion (LDCE)
Vacancy location: New Delhi
Age limit: There areno age limit for this recruitment.
Education Qualification: Aspirants must hold analogous post on regular basis.
Mode of Application
- Offline applications only will be accepted.
- Eligible officers should forward their filled application form to given address (Check Advt for address)
Following are the important dates with regards to (Post name) 2018 exam
- Last Date to Apply Online- 18/05/2019
Selection will be done on the basis of written exam.
How to apply Sashastra Seema Bal Recruitment Notification 2019
- Go to official website ssbrectt.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement for above said posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date.